Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Donation ideas...

I've been asked by a few people for some donation ideas. I have an email out to the orphanage asking about donations that they need the most, but I haven't heard back from them yet. I learned first hand how frustrating communication can be in Ethiopia. Email could be down right now or just really slow. So while I wait for that email here are some ideas of donations I know they are always in need of:

Band-aids
Children's Socks(new)
Dish towels
Crayons
Markers
Paper
Notebooks
Vitamins
Surgical Gloves
Monetary donations

Please let me know if you are interested. I'm hoping to have the donations to her in the next couple of weeks. Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! My husband and I just recieved our referral of a beautiful little boy from ET. We were looking at taking donations with us when we travel and are looking for ideas. So I googled it and this post came up.
What's really random? Our little man is at KVI too. We're with Children's House International. I haven't read up yet, but are you adopting again? I'd love to hear back. And thanks for the ideas!