All 5 of the kids are doing well in school and really enjoying it. It's so great to have them excited to go each day. We had conferences for the three older boys today. Matt and I are so blessed to have such wonderful children. All three of the teachers, plus the ELL teacher were all so pleased to have our kids in their classrooms. Two of the three teachers even said they "love" having our son in their class. I left feeling so blessed and happy and reminded that this is all God. I can take none of the credit for these boys.
This past weekend we went downtown to the International Fall Festival. We had a fun time and we totally fit it.... now when does that ever happen?!?!
- safety and good health for me while gone
- safety and good health for my family at home
- Matt and the kids as this is the first time I've been gone while having 5 kids!
- Ana's health, we've had a tough last couple of weeks trying to get seizures under control
- my eyes to see and my ears to hear what God has for me on this trip