Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Things are continuing to go pretty smoothly around here! Matt and I are still exhausted at the end of the day, but can now manage to stay up until 10pm!!! Progress!!!


All 5 of the kids are doing well in school and really enjoying it. It's so great to have them excited to go each day. We had conferences for the three older boys today. Matt and I are so blessed to have such wonderful children. All three of the teachers, plus the ELL teacher were all so pleased to have our kids in their classrooms. Two of the three teachers even said they "love" having our son in their class. I left feeling so blessed and happy and reminded that this is all God. I can take none of the credit for these boys.



This past weekend we went downtown to the International Fall Festival. We had a fun time and we totally fit it.... now when does that ever happen?!?!









Oh and another thing.... I leave for Ethiopia on Thursday! Crazy to think I'm going there again. I will be checking on the orphanages plus looking into some new projects and opportunities for the future. I'll keep you posted! If you think of me this week and next please pray for:
  • safety and good health for me while gone
  • safety and good health for my family at home
  • Matt and the kids as this is the first time I've been gone while having 5 kids!
  • Ana's health, we've had a tough last couple of weeks trying to get seizures under control
  • my eyes to see and my ears to hear what God has for me on this trip
Thank you so much for all of your support!!!

2 comments:

emily said...

Praying for your trip and excited to hear all that He puts before you!!

Lauren said...

how very exciting :) i'll be praying for your trip and the family - what a wonderful opportunity! And seriously...you have amazing kids.