Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tipist

I just realized that I have never posted about the little girl Matt and I sponsor in Ethiopia. Her name is Tipist and she is a doll!! I fell in love with her little face because it reminds me so much of Durant and Ana.
She lives with her Mom and Dad and little brother in Nazareth, Ethiopia. She is 4 years old. I'm planning on meeting her when I travel there next time. I can't wait to give her a huge hug. I have her picture hanging on the fridge and I find myself looking deep into that sweet little face several times a day. I can't help but wonder if she knows how much God loves her and that He has a mighty plan for her life.


If you are interested in sponsoring a child you can go to Kingdom Vision International. The $20 a month you send pays for food, school, clothing, and medical care, and 100% of it goes to them. I just love that I am only 1 out of the 120 plus people who are sponsoring a KVI child. Thanks for all the support!

No comments: