Monday, January 5, 2009

Go Longhorns!!

Matt and I are huge Texas Longhorn fans so of course we had to have a party and watch their big game in the Fiesta bowl tonight!!!

The kids and I made signs and hung them up around the house for when Matt got home from work.

Here we are preparing for the coin toss (yes, we are both wearing our Texas Orange)


We won the toss!



Here are some pictures of each of the kids doing the Hook 'em horns sign!




Ana has a little trouble with it so she invented her own


It was a lot of fun!! Best of all, the Longhorns won with an awesome touchdown by Quan Cosby. He's one of my favorite Longhorns (Colt McCoy is my most favorite). If you want to know why, ask me sometime!! I'd love to tell you all about it!

1 comment:

Lo said...

You two are hilarious! That game was so crazy - I was glad we didn't turn it off (we had just gotten back from HK and were exhausted)! And I finally caught up on your posts - I LOVE your kids!!! They are sooo cute! Christmas looked awesome!