Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer Stuff!

I don't think I ever posted how Carter felt about the last day of school.....


I think the picture says it all!!!


I have to admit I was super excited for Carter to be done with school too!!


The first three weeks of summer are already finished. It's going by super fast!! Carter has already finished swimming lessons. He passed level 2 and is feeling very excited about it!!!


That would be Carter belly flopping into the water









Carter did not pass level 2 last year so he was feeling a little bit nervous about it this summer. But he passed it with a perfect score!!


He also has finished his golf lessons for the summer. This was his first time taking golf and he really enjoyed it!! Matt and Carter got to test out his new skills on the golf course last week!







We still have many more activities planned for this summer, including bringing two new siblings into the family!! Only five more weeks until they come home!!!

No comments: