Friday, November 6, 2009

Carter's Birthday!!!

Today Carter turned 9 years old!! These past 9 years have gone by so quickly. I can completely picture myself in the hospital nine years ago today with my big 9lb 13oz baby boy!!! Looking at him now you would never guess that he was a big baby! He has trouble keeping his pants up because he's so stinkin thin.




I wanted to take a minute to talk about my first born son. He's totally awesome and I love him so much. He is one my best friends. His heart is what amazes me most. Carter has such a generous and compassionate heart. One of my most favorite memories of Carter (and I have a million) is traveling to Ethiopia with him. Riding around Addis Ababa and seeing his face as he handed out food to the hungry people on the streets. Carter said on that trip, "God told me to feed the poor".






This boy is awesome. As much as I don't want to see him grow up, I am so excited to watch him grow into the man that God has created him to be.

Happy Birthday Carter!! Dad and Mom love you so much!

No comments: