Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Today is my first Mother's Day with all five of my children!!! We had a fun day of celebrating. After lunch we played an 8 person - 4 on 4 Mario Cart tournament!!! Grandma Connie was our 8th player.


I also like to take time out of my Mother's day to remember 3 very special ladies - my children's birth mothers. These women hold a very special place in my heart. Their brave sacrifice of letting go of their children's hands allowed me to open my arms to them forever.


Me and my boys - I LOVE having a bunch of boys!!

I got a bunch of favorite things from my favorite people!!!

Grandma and Ana getting ready for the big race!

I'm amazed and grateful to God for allowing me to fulfill my dreams of being a mom!! He picked the exact right kids for me! Maybe someday He'll pick more.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: