Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!

We had a fun 4th of July, even though it rained for most of the day. This was our first 4th of July with all 7 of us.
We spent the day inside playing board games, grilling out, and we did do our annual trip to DQ!!

My cute Americans!

I love this picture!! Matt knew of this cute little park so we ate our ice cream out there.

Ana really liked doing sparklers.

Durant was a little worried about them!

Settling in to watch the Fireworks!! This was Ezra and Jackson's first US Fireworks show. They enjoyed it.
I have to admit that I LOVE living in the United States! I really really do. I'm so thankful for the opportunities and freedoms that we all have.

Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

Jennifer D said...

Hi Nikki,
Meseret and Senite were checking out your blog the other day. The couldn't believe the change in the boys, especially "the hair". They weren't sure about Ezra's longer hair. They really miss your boys and Meseret asked if we could e-mail you but the last time I e-mailed I didn't get a response so I'm not sure if it has changed. E-mail us. dokfire@comcast.net. Jennifer Dokken