Friday, September 24, 2010

Playing catch up!

Well since Matt has the camera in Ethiopia with him, I thought I'd use this time to catch up on some stuff that just didn't make the blog during the move....

Since we've been in Louisville lots has happened. Jackson turned 7! He got to choose anywhere to eat and he picked Culver's! I know, I know with 1.2 million people here and countless choices of eating establishments he picks that one......




The kids started brand new schools!! And they also starting riding the bus to school for the first time ever!! Here is a picture of Matt talking with the bus driver and learning that oops.... this was the wrong bus!!!
Okay, here is the right bus now!!! We're still learning this big city life!! The boys are really liking school a lot and they think riding the bus is really fun!
There go my boys.... yes it was very hard putting them onto a bus all by themselves! I'm so glad they have each other.

Matt and I also celebrated 11 years of marriage!!! Yahoo!! 11 years living with my best friend and it just keeps getting better and better. He is an amazing man of God and I am so blessed to be able to be his wife!

We also celebrated living in Louisville for one month!! It went by super fast and at the same time feels like we've been here forever. I think we're starting to get into a nice routine and figure some things out.

Thanks for following along with us on these crazy journeys that God takes us on! Eyes That See if officially getting started in Ethiopia as you read this!!!!

No comments: