Friday, March 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Matt!

Today is Matt's birthday!! I love birthdays!!!! We are celebrating tonight by going to the Timberwolves game. This morning we brought Matt breakfast in bed!

I'm so thankful and blessed to have such a wonderful husband! I love being married to him!! He is my most favorite person to be with and I would choose him again and again. It almost feels like it's not true that I really did end up with this life with such a great husband and great kids!! Even when I dreamt about it as a little girl, it wasn't this wonderful!!!

Happy Birthday Matt!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Nikki. Your Blogger blog has totally inspired me to start posting one here. I love the how simple and clean the Blogger site looks. And with every word I write in this comment I'm realizing how big of a dork I am!