Saturday, June 9, 2007

We're home!



Yesterday afternoon we landed at MSP airport and finally we were home!! It was so great to see Matt, Carter, and Ana and to have them meet Durant. It was a long journey home...27 hours! But we did it and Durant did awesome on all three of the flights. When we got to the airport we were met by several family members! That was so fun to have them all there!! Thanks for the presents, balloons, and awesome signs!!

It just feels to good to have our family of five together!!
I will write more later, but for now this will have to do. Besides my house being a mess of bags and souvenirs, I'm really tired. After I catch up on both, I'll make sure to post some pictures!!!
Durant's first night home went really well. He went to bed great at about 9pm. I can't image what he's thinking with this new life he has been taken too, but he's handling it very well.
Thank you everyone!!

3 comments:

Christy said...

so glad you're home! congrats, you guys. love ya.

Abby said...

Congratulations! I have enjoyed reading about your journey. I pray that everything is well & your newest little one is adjusting to his family! God Bless!
Abby

Paula said...

Nikki,

This is a great family photo. What an exciting moment for everyone! I hope you are settling back into life in Wisconsin, and I hope Durant is making a smooth transition.

Love, Paula