Sunday, September 2, 2007

India Arie

India Arie has been one of my favorite female singers for several years now. But lately this CD has been my favorite by far. India's lyrics are so powerful and really say something that matters. Our whole family likes to rock out to this Acoustic Soul CD!! One of our favorite songs is I am Not My Hair. One of the cutest things ever has to be listening to Carter sing along with the song about always being black!!! Her lyrics speak to each of us in our own special way.
Check it out when you have the chance!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! i know this is going to sound random, but my hubby and i live in Tustin and we found your blog and we are thinking of adopting from Ethiopia and we would really love to chat with you. my e-mail is karen_yates@ca.rr.com.

we are wanting to talk with parents who have adopted from Ethiopia, and parents who are raising 'conspicuous families'. we have our application to All God's Children filled out and ready to go.

sorry if i sound like a stalker. ;) i am quite sane.