Tuesday, January 8, 2008

American Gladiators and Pizza!

All day yesterday I was excited about our family fun night of watching American Gladiators(they brought it back) and eating pizza with my family!!
Let's face it, we are not a regular family (our kids are all different ethnic backgrounds and we're starting an orphanage)so when the opportunity comes up to just be a regular family, I love it!! It's the little things in life that I love the most!



So the five of us hung out eating pizza, bread sticks, chicken strips, and watching 3 hours of American Gladiators (it was on TiVo so not really 3 hours)!!! It was great!!!

3 comments:

Chelsea Bergeron said...

That sounds really fun!

Paula said...

At first I thought you were watching some Gladiator movie! Then I realized it was that cheesy show where they fight each other! Ha ha! What a blast!

Paula

Heather said...

we watched it too...Camden was really into it!:) Actually, not so much, but the rest of us were!!
I love to share things with my kids that I enjoyed when I was younger.