Thursday, January 24, 2008

We are back!!


We made it back from Ethiopia yesterday afternoon. It feels very good to be back home with Carter, Durant, and Ana. We missed them so much!
Our trip was very good. So much was accomplished while we were there and KVI has grown so much. It is amazing to see God's work first hand.
Now Matt and I have lots of work to do. We will be updating our website with a lot more accurate information. We will be working on sorting out children available for adoption as well as sponsorship. More information will become available about that on our website in the next couple of weeks!!
I know this isn't a KVI blog, but I know many of you are interested in what is happening!!
Thanks for all your support and prayers.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Glad you guys got home safely. I'm so excited to talk to you about your trip.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely cannot wait to hear all about it! It seems obvious that you are smack dab in the middle of something wonderful being orchestrated by God. (Looking forward to THIS SUMMER!??!?!)

Unknown said...

Hi!

i´m Fernando, fromm Uruguay... & i´m crying.

I could not understand everything. But what I understood I moved and loved. I congratulate you. I wish them all the best.

I must tell you that I came to this spot by chance, I click on next blog, and this appeared.

Sorry for the mistakes of grammar and syntax, I speak Spanish.

Hugs!