Thursday, April 12, 2007

Quiet Week

These are the tough weeks, when we don't hear any news. I check my email about a billion times a day and every time the phone rings I can't help but hope it's our caseworker telling us we have a court date!!! So far our process has been so smooth and quick so a little waiting only makes sense and I know it's good for me.
It's doubtful I'll hear anything on a Friday so another weekend to wait, but that brings Monday!! Monday's are exciting in the adoption world because it means another full week of maybe hearing some news about your child!! Any little bit of news is like gold to you, even if it's something as small as "yes, he sleeps in a crib."
Thanks for checking in everyone. I appreciate it and it really makes me feel cared about!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Nikki. Crick and I missed you at Grant's party. Hope you had a good time with the girls. Thanks for all the updates on Durant - we love reading them! See you Sunday.

Heather said...

Maybe in this quiet week a lot of behind the scenes paper work is happening! Thanks for the update.