Friday, May 25, 2007

Travel Plans

After a stressful couple of days, I've finally got all tickets figured out and ready to go!!!
Melissa and I will be leaving MSP at 9:05am Tuesday May 29th to Chicago than to Frankfurt, and finally landing in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia on Wednesday May 30th at 8:25pm. (12:25pm WI time)

We will be leaving Addis on Thursday June 7th at 11:20pm (3:20pm WI time) onto Frankfurt, Chicago and then arriving at MSP on Friday June 8th at 4pm.

Thanks for all the emails of congratulations and prayers. Sorry if I haven't responded to them all. I've been a little busy, but please know that I read them all and appreciate the support!!
Thanks for praying for me while I'm gone. Please pray for not only safe travels, but also all of us staying healthy and a smooth transition for Durant!!!
Thank you so much!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Nikki,
It won't be long!! We will definitely have to hang out with our kids while we are in Addis together! Maybe our Embassy times will be the same. I will try to call when we get there (not sure how, but we will find out :). And yes we have booked at the Guest House. The first two days may be slightly questionable though. See you soon in Addis!!!! Oh, and I will be praying for your travel.