Sunday, July 13, 2008

An update on the week!

Even though we are all missing Matt a TON, the kids and I had a fun week. We kept very busy with swimming lessons for Carter, speech for Ana, playing outside, swimming, hanging out with friends, overnights for Carter, a trip to New Richmond for Fun Fest, and drinking lots of Big Buddy's!

Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures to add because the camera is in Ethiopia with Matt. So I thought I would add some pictures from the past that I don't think ever made it to the blog....... enjoy.....


Ana holding her new scooter she got for her birthday.... yes we are in the car!

Ana and her Godparents, Jeff and Heather


Ana posing for the camera!



Carter and some buddies at their baseball game


Carter riding Ana's bike across the street



Carter getting tackled by his best friend, Adam!




Durant playing in the pool


Durant trying to blow up the fish he won on 4th of July!


Durant hanging out with baby Camden



Hanging out with Adam and Lauren!


2 comments:

Lo said...

Nikki!! I just realized that I could subscribe to your blog! Duh. =P I love all the pics of your kiddos! Jason and I are praying for Matt's safety while he's gone! Hope you're doing well!

Amy Jo said...

Beautiful pictures! Hi there, I just read your family's story on the Shaohannah's Hope newsletter. You have a beautiful family! We have 2 children by birth and a little girl from China. I've always felt that God has a son for us in Ethiopia, so I love reading about other family's experiences. Thank your for sharing! Praying God's sweet and abundant blessings upon all of you! Amy in OR