Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Birthday date with Carter!

Carter gave me an early birthday present, a date with him!!! We had so much fun!!

Leaving for our date!

He planned the evening himself and he even paid for everything. He took me to Fazoli's for supper and he ordered for me!! How sweet and cute is that!?!?! He made sure to get me more bread sticks when I ran out too!!

Then we went to High School Musical 3! He paid for that and even bought me a pop! He is the best person to watch a movie with too! He laughs and dances throughout the entire thing.

Us in the movie theater!


We made sure to rock out to HSM 2 soundtrack during the drive and the night even ended with a kiss on the cheek for me from Carter!! He is such a gentleman (he has a great role model, his Daddy)!

Matt and I are so blessed to have such an awesome, sweet, kind, and loving son. He truly is one of my best friends!!!

Thanks Carter for an awesome birthday gift!!!! I love you!

3 comments:

Mary said...

This is awesome!

Lo said...

oh my gosh that is just so stinkin cute!!!! we'll send caleb out so he can learn from carter in a few years! =P

Paula said...

What a nice son! I'll have to hint around to Adam about this idea! :)