Sunday, August 30, 2009

One month home!

We are all still doing well. It's nice to have the 1 month home mark. We've come a long way in the last four weeks. We are enjoying our last few days of summer.

Carter has started flag football. He had his first game last week (we will not mention the score). He's enjoying it.


Go #33!!!!!






This is Ezra and Jackson's first haircut in the United States so of course I had to take pictures!!

Both Jackson and Durant got lightning bolts in their hair!




Ezra is into fixing his own hair so he just got the line. They didn't cut anything else.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Can't wait to see the new haircuts! :)

Jennifer D said...

Has it really been 1 month? I can't believe it. It just seems like I was asking you if you were home with the boys. I would love to catch up with you. The girls talk about visiting the boys. I can't believe we've been home 3 1/2 months. It's crazy how time flies.