Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ana's 1st day of school!

Today was Ana's first day of school! She was super excited to see her teachers again. This year is different because Ana is riding the bus in the morning. It was hard to put my baby on the bus but I know it's what is best for our family.







Ana was super excited to get on the bus. We were waiting and waiting, but as soon as we saw it she got nervous and grabbed my hand





Even though she was nervous, she did great on the bus!










Ana's teacher is so great. She called me as soon as Ana got to school to let me know that she made it and did great on the bus. Ana's first day was super, but she was a little sad to see me pick her up instead of the bus to bring her home!!!!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay Ana! What a big girl.

rob0603 said...

Ana loved the bus....how awesome and how incredibly cute she looked with those long braids.

Heather said...

Way to go Ana!!!
I love you!

Mary said...

I love Ana!