Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Ana!!!!

Today my baby turns 5 years old!!! That's a whole hand!!! I can't believe that Ana is already 5. The time has gone by so quickly. Ana is an amazing little girl. She keeps on surprising us with new things that she is learning.



There are still tough days though. The ones where I watch 2 and 3 years old being able to do way more than Ana can or the times I long to hear Ana say "come play babies or tea party with me mom." We aren't there yet, but we're hopeful that some day we will be.

Ana was so excited about her princess cake!! We had a princess themed party.

But watching Ana become more and more who God created her to be is wonderful. The other day Matt and I were watching Ana play in the back yard. She was picking flowers (dandelions). For those of you who don't know Ana well that may not seem like a big deal. But for those of you who have journeyed her life with us know that is huge!!! There was a time that we didn't think Ana would ever be able to stop and find a flower and be able to pull it out of the ground or even care that it was there. Now she's bringing me bunches of flowers from our backyard!



She did such a good job blowing out all of her candles!!!


Ana is so awesome. Somehow she can get all 4 of her brothers to fix her hair!! They actually enjoy it too!!! I don't know any other sister with that kind of power!!!

We love you so much Ana!! Happy 5th Birthday!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

YAY!! Happy Birthday ANA :) I miss seeing you beautiful girl.

Paula said...

Happy belated birthday, Ana! You are a treasured friend to our family. You have so many gifts to offer that other girls your age can never give us. We thank the Lord for gifting us with your presence!

Lo said...

oo this is totally late, but Happy Birthday Ana - and I love that pic of all her brothers fixing her hair! ha ha ha ha. that's true power!!!