Monday, June 4, 2007

Life with a toddler...

Today was another fun day with Durant! He didn't waste anytime showing me what he is capable of doing!!! He was throwing things out of the patio door and he before I knew it, he threw a glass cup right onto the cement.

A little later, he went into the bathroom to tear a bunch of toilet paper off and throw it into the garbage along with some of his toys!!


It's been fun and I'm so glad he feels comfortable enough around me to do those things. I'm sure Carter, Ana, and Durant will keep me plenty busy this summer!!!

Also want to say thanks so much for all of the emails. I'm trying to keep up with them all. Thanks for making me feel so loved and cared about!!

1 comment:

Joy Portis said...

Oh Nikki, he is precious....and your smile (and his) says it all!

You are in my prayers and I can't wait for you to return home and hear all about it and see pictures of your family all together! Thanks for sharing this journey with us!!

Blessings