Sunday, September 30, 2007

Bike Riding Memories!


These last few weeks we've been getting together with some friends and doing some walking and bike riding. It's been really fun!
This day was one of the most memorable of our walks so far. As my friend and I were walking the path and pushing the strollers, Carter and his friend Adam were a little ways up from us riding their bikes. When all of a sudden I see Carter disappear off the path into the ditch full of weeds and tall grass. He finally made it out, but his bike didn't. It took me climbing down into ditch while my friend Paula held my hand and helped to pull me out with the bike!! What a sight I'm sure it was. All the while Durant and Ana were crying because they were scared of what was happening to me!
So this picture shows how we finished the walk.....

1 comment:

cj said...

Wow, what a memory!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Paula for being there!!!

Carter, Carter, Carter!!!!!!!!!