Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Donation deadline...

Wow, October is passing by so quickly. I will need to send out those donations soon. Thanks to those who have already given me donations!! That's awesome and really fun to see how many people are actually reading my blog!!!
I'm planning on mailing my donations to my deliverer by the end of next week. If you are unable to get donations to me by then and you are interested, I will continue to take any donations at any time. This isn't a one time thing. I plan on sending donations over often and to several different orphanages that are in need.
I'm so excited about this and you can be too!! This is a direct way to know and see how just one person can really make a difference in the lives of others. You can make the difference!!
Thanks for partnering with me on this!!! A special thanks to my brother Jeff who is using his connections with some very important people to make this thing even bigger!!

Abebech Gobena taking time out to talk with us at the orphanage

No comments: