Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Carter!




It's hard to believe that 7 years ago today I became a Mom for the first time. These last 7 years have gone by so quickly. I love being a Mom to Carter. He's such a loving, kind, compassionate, smart, funny, and cute boy!

Seriously there is no way to explain how wonderful and unique Carter is, you just have to know him!! I like to joke that I could make an entire blog just about Carter. Full of all the jokes, ideas, and crazy moments he has in life!

Matt and I feel honored that God chose us to be Carter's Dad and Mom!

1 comment:

kitsupport said...

Hi! This is Kitty Pille, your Mom's friend - hopefully your friend, too.

What a treat to be able to view the photos on your blog, especially the children in their Halloween costumes!

What a wonderful thing you've done with adopting Anna & Durant!Congratulations!

It was fun to see Carter's birthday photos too. I am also a November "baby" - last week on the 15th I turned 56!!

God's Blessings are with you (me too, I'm happy to say).

All the best to you & your family.

Kit Pille