Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Wow, it's just so amazing to think that last year at this time Matt and I were sitting in Children's hospital with Ana after she'd just had her second hour long seizure. We didn't know what we were getting into or what the future would bring. Matt and I wouldn't have guessed that it would of brought a new son into our lives!! Adoption was so far from our minds last Thanksgiving. It's amazing how quickly God can turn things around.
I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving:
  • A God that loves me and chooses to use me for His glory
  • A wonderful, kind, and loving husband that I LOVE being with
  • Three amazing, funny, adorable children
  • Fulfilling dreams I barely dared to dream
  • Great supportive friends
  • A caring family
  • Enough food to eat each day
  • Cars that start in the morning
  • The courage to take chances
  • Diet Pepsi
  • Fingerprints all over my front window
  • Listening to music
  • The freedom to be me
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Laurzie said...

God is so good! I love your thankful list. We had no idea at this time last year that the Lord would bring Elianna Ray home to us this year either. Blessing upon blessing. Happy Thanksgiving!