Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ana's 1st haircut!

Well today I took Ana to get her first haircut. When I first made the appointment I was feeling like this was a good thing, but throughout the day today I started to doubt myself. Why am I giving her a haircut?. There's no reason I have to give her one. This is a mistake!!

The before shot!

Well anyway I took her, my camera, and Grandma along for the event. Ana sat great and was all ready. She was very excited to sit in the big chair.



But it turns out that Ana's hair is in such great shape that it didn't need to be cut!! Hallelujah!! Ha! Ha! That was what I secretly said to myself.

My friend Becky (a.k.a. stylist) said that Ana's hair is beautiful and in great shape. Her recommendation was NOT to cut it yet!!



Must be that awesome Latina blood!

So the first haircut turned out to be a nice comb through and braiding!!! Guess I'm off the hook for a haircut for a little while longer!!

Thanks Becky!






3 comments:

Christy said...

Yay!!! What a big girl, she must have sat awesome to have her hair all braided. Cute!

Paula said...

The braids are adorable!!!

Katie said...

I love how patiently she sat!! its the best when the cutest kids come in to get there hair done! beautiful hair!