Friday, May 18, 2007

Mini-Van Owner


Alright, alright, you can stop laughing now.
That's right, as of yesterday, we are now the proud owners of a Kia Sedona aka mini-van!!! We were never going to have a mini-van, but research and common sense told us we needed one. I have to say that I'm doing okay with it, a few tears shed. Of course my true love will always be the SUV, but for now this is where I am in life and this is the best fit for our family.
Last night, somewhere on my drive from my house to Walmart (I know, I'm getting cooler by the minute), it hit me..... Wow, I have three kids and I'm driving a mini-van and I'm only 28 years old, YIKES!!! When did I grow up?

You can still be cool and drive a mini-van, right?...............right?

2 comments:

Christy said...

yay!!! i'm so excited for you and your minivan! i can't wait to ride in it! :)

shell said...

nikki
i found your website from the CWA webboard and i am laughing because i have said the SAME THING! i am 28 and we have filled our minivan with 5 little kids...i never thought i would even be considering driving something bigger before i turned 30! good luck with your travels!