Thursday, May 10, 2007

Update on donations list....

Since so many of you are interested in donating and have been asking me about it, I thought I'd give you a little update. So far to date, I have received.....
*Soccer balls
*Cotton balls
*Baby supplies (soap, lotion, shampoo)
*School supplies (pencils and notebooks)
*Rubber gloves
*Children's books
*Hand sanitizer

Some of you have asked for some more ideas:
*Band-aids
*Crayons/Markers
*Jump ropes/double dutch too
*Diaper cream
*Monetary donations(I am planning on buying meal tickets to be handed out to the needy. This entitles them to one hot meal per ticket)
*More of any items I already have or anything else you can think of.....

Thank you all so much for your willingness to donate and to be apart of this journey. If it's possible, I'd love to have anything you'd like to send over by Sunday, May 20th. I thought I'd better start trying to pack all of these great donations!! Thank you again!! You guys are AWESOME!!!!!!

No comments: