Sunday, May 27, 2007

Some of you have been asking for specific prayer requests while I am gone so I thought I'd write a few down......

To stay healthy so I can be at my best for taking care of Durant

To stay safe during entire trip

For Ana to do okay being away from Mom overnight for the 1st time ever

For Carter to have a great time with Dad and Ana

For Matt and the kids to be safe

For no major illness or emergency to happen to my family while I'm gone


To stay healthy ( I put this twice cause I really don't want to get sick while there)

For Durant and the huge adjustment he'll be making

For Durant on the l..o...n...g plane ride home


Thank you so much everyone!! I really appreciate your prayers, concern, love, and support throughout these last 5 1/2 months!!!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Hi, my name is Abby & my hubby & I are in the process of adopting 2 baby boys from Ethiopia into our family.
I found your blog thru the Ethiopian Adoption Blogroll. I definitely will be praying for you during your trip!
Did I understand correctly that you are from WI? We have family in the Madison area. I realize that things are probably hectic for you right now but if you ever have a chance, you can visit me on my blog: www.passportfortwo.blogspot .com

Have a wonderful & safe trip